Lupincatstore-Rosie The Riveter Cat Purrrsist shirt

Payback is a bitch. In 2016, we did not get the Rosie The Riveter Cat Purrrsist shirt Additionally,I will love this first female president that many thought was an inevitability. Instead, we got a reality-television host with a raft of sexual-assault allegations. Well, now we have Kamala Harris, and Kamala Harris is brilliant and tough and smart and very forceful in a way women of the older generation might have been afraid to be. I, for one, am counting down the days until Harris gets to question Pence during the October 7 vice-presidential debate because Trumpworld is really going to melt down and I will drink one big cup of their tears.

Rosie The Riveter Cat Purrrsist s Hoodie

Buy this shirt:  https://lupincatstore.com/product/rosie-the-riveter-cat-purrrsist-shirt/

Home:  Lupincatstore - Lupincatstore – Trending and funny Merchandise shop in the USA

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Lupincatstore-Grumpy Black Cat in my dream world books are free and reading makes You thin shirt

Lupincatstore-Dr Seuss face mask I do not like Coronavirus here of there I do not like virus corona anywhere shirt

Lupincatstore-Stand for the flag Seattle Seahawks kneel for the cross shirt