Lupincatstore-Louisiana it’s where My story begins shirt

 It’s been an extremely annoying four years for American women. We saw Christine Blasey Ford harassed, degraded, and ignored, while in the Louisiana it’s where My story begins shirt in contrast I will get this end Kavanagh was confirmed by just two votes, the narrowest margin for a Supreme Court justice since 1881. Trumpworld still heralded this as an enormous victory, but for a lot of us women, it was yet another moment of degradation, of humiliation—of Trumpworld saying women’s voices don’t matter. (Are you listening, Susan Collins?)

Louisiana it's where My story begins s Hoodie

Buy this shirt:  https://lupincatstore.com/product/louisiana-its-where-my-story-begins-shirt/

Home:  Lupincatstore - Lupincatstore – Trending and funny Merchandise shop in the USA

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Lupincatstore-Grumpy Black Cat in my dream world books are free and reading makes You thin shirt

Lupincatstore-Dr Seuss face mask I do not like Coronavirus here of there I do not like virus corona anywhere shirt

Lupincatstore-Stand for the flag Seattle Seahawks kneel for the cross shirt